Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving was yesterday, and I didn't get the opportunity to say anything that I was grateful for... so here's a list of things I am most grateful for:

1. Colata
2. Jada and Gabe
3. My Spokane and Fiji Family
4. A mom who is willing to teach me to bake over the phone and a Dad who checks my blogs for updates!
5. Sisters who love me and care for me and make me laugh
6. Brothers who taught me that if I could survive them farting on my face, I could survive pretty much anything.
7. My Faith.
8. My trials. When I look around me, and compare my trials to others, I feel pretty blessed. I could be going through worse things, and I am so grateful I am not.
9. Disney movies such as Aladin, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid etc.
10. Good Books.
11. The Library, and the fact that it is only 2 blocks away.
12. My new haircut and the fact that I actually like it.
13. A nice long, good and hot bath, with the door locked and a good book.
14. Singing and music...
15. Glee

My list could keep going on, but I'm gonna stop here, because who wants to read how thankful I am for modern inventions such as toilet paper?
Anyway, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had a moment to think about all the little things they are grateful for too.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you! Oh and I wanna see a pic of this haircut, so post one! and #7, I think you meant trials, not trails right? hehehe. And the brother one made me laugh! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made the changes. I was rushing, so I didn't proof read it before I published it. And I have to get someone to actually take a picture of me so you can see my new do.

    ReplyDelete