Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blessed are the Peacemakers End of week one.

All in all, I think this week was a success. I can't recall one incident that I got overly angry or that there was any serious contention in the home to derail the peace I have been trying to foster. It's amazing what a little consitent and conscious effort can make. It seems so subtle, yet it has made a profound difference in the quality of conversation and communication in the home. I would also have to say that I think that there has been alot more laughing and less complaing and crying this week as well. Of course this is not scientific, and I am not documenting each and every detail that occurs everday, but I know that the feeling I have is more peaceful and content, and I think that is a great indicator that this experiment is working.
I wonder how my Miamaids are doing or all the Young Women and leaders who were challenged. I hope that they are all making an effort to do it.
Here's to a brand new week, and hopefully it only gets better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment